My Commitment to My Sellers
When you hire me to handle the sale of your home, my numerous resources will be focused on obtaining the highest possible price in the shortest period of time with the least amount of inconvenience to you. The following points summarize the commitment I make to you.
1. ACCURATE EVALUATION. The correct selling price of a home is the highest price that the market will bear. To assist you in determining the correct asking price, I will provide you with a comprehensive market analysis of comparable properties sold and offered for sale in your neighborhood. This will include private sales that are closed and recorded in courthouse records as well as properties listed through our multiple listing service.
2. PROFFESSIONAL ADVICE. I will advise you of any necessary repairs and show you how to best prepare the home for showing. You will be kept up to date on the state of the market, the sale of similar properties and any other factors which may affect the progress of the sale.
3. FEATURE SHEET. I take pride in the marketing sheets I prepare. They will always contain handsome color photographs, a survey when available, and a detailed list of features that distinguish you from the competition. It should be prominently displayed so buyers and agents can take a copy when viewing your property. I will also provide you with copies to be kept available in a box attached to your sign for 24-hour advertising.
4. VIRTUAL TOUR. We will personally build a video tour of your home that will be posted on our multiple listing service, REALTOR®.com, and many other internet sites.
5. INTERNET EXPOSURE. At Berkshire Hathaway Towne Realty, we give you the maximum internet exposure on many websites. Your listing will be posted to include the maximum allowed photographs and a virtual tour.
6. NEWSPAPER. Berkshire Hathaway Towne Realty offers more newspaper coverage than any other local real estate company. We advertise consistently and extensively in the newspaper’s (including Pilot Online) main section and all of its supplements.
7. SIGNAGE. I will advertise your property 24 hours a day, with your permission, by placing a prominent “For Sale” sign on your property (unless prohibited by condo or POA rules). We strongly suggest the use of a lock box for easy showings so as not to lose a “hot” buyer. However, I will always protect your privacy and on occupied homes we enter a special CBS (call before showing) code so your house can only be shown to agents to whom we have disclosed this code. That way no one will EVER enter your home without having made an appointment through my office; you will always know when your home is being shown. No surprise showings!
8. PROMOTION OF YOUR HOME TO OTHER REALTORS®. The major selling points of your home will be distributed to other real estate firms who are selling comparable homes in your area and price-range to create maximum exposure. In addition, I belong to an e-mail networking group and I share with them information of upcoming listings.
9. NOTIFY PURCHASERS. Agents who have been showing homes in your neighborhood will be contacted and given details of your property for their potential buyers.
10. PRE-APPROVED MORTGAGES AND FINANCE GUIDANCE. We offer pre-approved mortgages which encourage buyers by letting them know their mortgage qualifying potential. In fact, I won’t even show a buyer a property until they have an approval letter in hand. In addition, I will insist that before you entertain an offer the buyer present a bonafide loan approval letter from a reliable local lender.
11. CONTRACT NEGOTIATION. The most critical stage in the sale of your home is the contract and its negotiation. I will represent you professionally and obtain the highest possible price. My many years of experience is always at work to provide you with the best negotiating practices and ethical standards in the industry.